Leap has set a solid foundation for quality classes that not only promote your child’s physical fitness and agility, but also the fact that they can actually go “beyond their ability”
With the help of highly trained instructors, Leap has set a solid foundation for quality classes that not only promote your child’s physical fitness and emotional well-being but also, foster their knowledge about their bodies, postures and overall balance. All classes are given in a safe and fun environment under monitored supervision of experts, helping children to listen and flex their little bodies to venture into the world of sports with confidence.
Our classes are carefully designed to ensure your child:
- Will gain the strength, flexibility, endurance and coordination needed for sports and life
- Will learn valuable social skills like listening, following directions, taking turns and being respectful to one another
- Will learn to motivate one another and compete with each other
- Will use their brains and their bodies, fostering focus in all other aspects in life
They also teach kids how to take on hits from life and get back up again in full strength, to challenge the unknown through smart conflict resolution. Therefore, Leap has partnered with Hemaya leading academy to teach its Leapers the fundamentals of fitness, that allows their bodies to be in total harmony with their minds. Classes are carefully designed to relay the importance of physical fitness in Leapers’ lives, as well as the importance of self-confidence and focus not only in defense, but also in their academic life.
Leapers will participate in:
- Stretching, strengthening and conditioning exercises
- Martial Arts stances such as kicks, blocks and fundamentals of self-defence
- Team building exercises that foster cooperation, negotiation, conflict resolution and compromise
- Ethical teachings and parables of martial arts that bring about equilibrium to the body and mind
- Nutrition classes that help in building lifelong wellness
And since Leap regards creativity and self-expression as crucial corners of development, it offers well-constructed Hip Hop dance classes that allow children to use their imagination, physical coordination and social cooperation to put together dance performances that reflect their inner thoughts.
Leaper will learn to express themselves with every move, in addition to benefiting from:
- Increased flexibility.
- Better balance.
- Increased motor coordination.
- Toning muscles and gaining overall body strength.
- Boosting self-confidence.
- Artistic expression.
Leap has therefore provided a safe environment and well-monitored wall climbing program, where Leapers not only develop mentally and physically but also learn to take full responsibility of themselves and others to reach assigned targets.
Leapers will benefit by developing:
- Muscular endurance
- Dynamic muscle strength
- Coordination, balance and control
- Mental balance and physical focus
Therefore, Leap introduces Yoga as a calming practice encompassing valuable breathing techniques, behavioural guidelines, and physical postures to help Leapers find harmony between their bodies and minds, as well as equilibrium in school and life. Our yoga classes are carefully designed to foster Leaper’s flexibility, concentration and inquisitiveness, in addition to introducing them to cornerstone values such as truthfulness, self-discipline and moderation.
Leapers will benefit by
For Mind and Soul
- Weight loss
- Increasing core strength
- Increasing flexibility
- Body detoxification
- Lower blood pressure
- Pain and tension relief
- Increasing body energy
- Improve circulation and digestion
- Increase self-acceptance
- Increasing confidence and open energy gates
- Balanced brain and awareness
- Improving mindfulness
- Increasing concentration and focus
- Attaining inner peace
- Improving intuition.
- Stress relief.